available feb 1
cats are OK - purrr
dogs are OK - wooof
laundry in bldg
I am subleasing 1/2 rooms in a 2 bedroom apt in University Village . Rent is 1038$ for the whole apartment and $519 for a room. The apartment provides following amenities and facilities:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Furnished with basic amenities such as study table, television, mattress and chair .
• Free shuttle which runs every 20 mins to campus. The apartment is right next to the shuttle stop.
• Shuttles to the grocery store (Kroger) as well as International Store.
• COTA bus stop is at a 3-4 minute walking distance from the apartment.
• University Village also has a resident life center with study rooms and a 24 hours gym for the residents (free of cost).
• Swimming pool facility covered in the rent.
• Electricity, Wi-Fi, trash, water, and gas are separate from the rent and would be roughly around $50-60 per person per month
Please contact me for further information.
- it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
post id: 7060500419
email to friend