144ft2 - Share My 2 Bed, 2 Bath Apartment With Me (Westerville)
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm seeking a roommate for my 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Westerville.
It will be available on September 1st; current roommate of 9 months is moving out of state.
You won't be living with a family; it's just you and myself.
Your furnished bathroom comes with everything needed; all it needs is you and your personal toiletries.
Your furnished bedroom comes with
- a 5-point, 4-inches thick mattress topper.
- a 10 inches thick, queen size memory foam mattress.
- 2 King-size pillows, along with 3 small-size complementary ones, all for your comfort
- a wall-mounted 49 inches HDTV and cable (including Hulu, NetFlix, and Amazon Prime).
- 100 MBps WiFi
- a large closet for your clothes and personal belongings.
You have access to
- modern pantry & kitchen to cook delicious meals for yourself.
- washer & dryer to clean your clothes.
- invite friends over*.
- have gf/bf sleep over*; unlike most places, I don't mind.
- a patio view of a beautiful lake for reflection & mindfulness.
- a crystal clear, modern swimming pool.
- a 24-hr gym to keep in shape.
- a clubhouse with theater room, billiards and other games, & social hotspot within the apartment complex.
- free Starbucks coffee at the clubhouse to jumpstart your day.
- a community grill for bbq.
* discussion and notification is required on how this process works.
The apartment complex is
- Hudson Square Apartments (you can always look it up for more information).
- close to 161 East & North Hamilton.
- about 5 years old; so, it's pretty new with modern amenities.
- close to many grocery stores and restaurants (Easton mall, Wal-Mart, Kroger, Aldi, Giant Eagle, Home Depot, Whole Foods, Chipotle, etc.)
- Hoover dam and other fun places.
For access to all these fantastic amenities, you only pay $700 (negotiable if other qualities match) per month; no extra cost to you. A $150 refundable (minus clean up cost) deposit is required.
My job usually requires me to be out of state Mondays through Thursdays; so, it's quite important to have a trustworthy roommate.
- Ability to pay on time, respect for personal space, property and compatibility.
- Male (between 30 and 45 years old) is preferred. I'm a heterosexual male.
- A professional. Must have a LinkedIn profile or equivalent.
- Must be comfortable living with a software engineer black male; my current roommate is an Asian male. He's a great roommate.
- No pets.
- No smokers.
- No lease agreement required; however, because of preparation effort, I require an initial two months commitment.
- Background check will be performed as safety is a primary concern of mine.
- Have your own transportation. Courtesy rides are fine, but I don't want to be anyone's chauffeur.