Ohio Support Services Corp. (O.S.S.) is a regionally recognized contract security service firm that provides the highest quality customized security programs to Corporate Headquarters, Industrial and Distribution Centers, Multi-tenant Properties, Medical Centers, Special Improvement Districts and Educational Institutions. We are currently in need of high caliber security professionals with prior military, police, or minimum of two years of comprehensive private security experience to work in a downtown corporate environment.
QR Code Link to This Post
To be considered successful applicants should possess the following qualifications:
· Present a neat and well groomed appearance.
· Possess excellent customer service skills (e.g. courtesy, patience, understanding, etc.).
· Good physical condition capable of walking a minimum of 3.5 to 4 miles per day; able to walk up a minimum of six flights of stairs successively without stopping to rest; and able to sit or stand for extended periods of time when required.
· Good computer skills, including the following: able to use a keyboard to correctly input information accurately and efficiently into software programs; able to navigate various software applications and the internet/intranet; able to write and send emails; able to restart/reboot computers and printers; possess a reasonable general working knowledge of computers.
· Able to effectively speak and write the English language.
· Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, including the proper use of grammar, punctuation and spelling.
· Be willing to work overtime when asked or directed.
Since its founding in 1978 O.S.S. has set the standard for the security industry. If you would like to part of as Company where high standards are set, and superior performance is rewarded.
We are currently hiring for Full Time positions on first, second and third shifts at Corporate Offices, Medical Facilities and Schools in Downtown Columbus.
The pay rate ranges from $11.75 to $13.40 per hour, depending on client facility.
Benefits we offer are:
All Uniforms Provided
AFLAC Products also available
To apply online go to https://www.joblinkapply.com/Company/5765
Kiosks are available at our Corporate office
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
1291 South High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43206
E.E.O (614) 443-2234 M/F/D/V