* Household Assistant/Manager:Grocery Shopping Errands & Household Supplies
* Light Meal Prep, Sports drinks/smoothies or Scheduled Restaurant Delivery pick-ups.
* Dry cleaning drop-off or pick-up (Free garment bags provided)
* Small event planning assistance, decor layout, gift/store purchases, overall presentation.
* Scheduled vehicle maintenance all cars in car fleet.
* House Sitting. Mainly cat or dog pet care.
* Intermediate/Casual floral arrangments.
* Local & Overseas Travel Arrangements: Book local or international flights, travel visa's, lodging, car service etc.
* Bids and Dealing with on-site contractors, home repair and remodel bids, scheduling, feedback and supervising projects.
* Detailed housekeeping including deep cleaning, polishing antiques & silverware.
* Full Laundry and Dry Cleaning drop off and pickup runs.
(Special attention with closet organization solutions, regular ironing/steam press)
* Prepare multiple residential properties for occupancy (primary, vacation or rental. Including out of state.
* Wardrobe or Closet Organization (Rotation of seasonal clothing)
* Home or Office based Daily Errands
* Organizing, Paperwork, (Filling Systems) and basic Copywriting.
* Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence, including mail, email, and faxes.
* Furniture Layout, Re-arranging, Interior Decor and Art Selection.
* Graphic Design, Copywriting or Typography assistance, website, business email or e-commerce store design/setup
* Organize personal and work calendars on smart phone, tablet and desktop
* Intelligent Home Control / Smart Home Systems, setup, troubleshoot, installation,upgrades etc.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel and Advanced Powerpoint.
* Experience in Advertising and Marketing
* Extensive experience in Graphic Design, Typography or Interior Decor Assistance
(10+yrs graphic design working experience).
(Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator In Design, Acrobat Professional and Dreamweaver)
* Previous e-commerce store experience including branding, designing, hosting, setting up and managing multiple online store fronts.
* Relatively strong copywriting and conceptualization and content strategy.
* Self-starter, creative, and resourceful.
* Real Estate knowledge:(Completed all RE Agent courses including RE Investment, and Property Mgmt.)
To reduce excessive spam responses please leave specific and clear TEXT message detailing request.
(working vehicle, non smoker,)
**EMAIL, TEXT or WILL RETURN phone call when next available**
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers