compensation: $14 (negotiable depending on experience) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A fast growing home care agency is looking to hire a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks, which include, but are not limited to providing support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing company's general administrative activities.
(1) Prepare admission folders as needed
(2) Prepare 485s and enter OASIS in Alora system
(3) Enter HHA/PT/ST/SN notes into Alora system as needed
(4) Follow up with doctors' offices as needed to obtain the status of the signatures, blood work results and other orders.
(5) To communicate with field staff for assignment and follow up about completion
(6) Customer Service is provided on as needed basis. It includes answering the phone when necessary; managing client interactions in a polite and professional manner; being proactive, going "above and beyond" to provide excellent service. Attempting to resolve a problem or inform the respective person in the office.
(7) Complete other tasks assigned by DON or CEO as needed
(8) Business Casual dress code is expected
Home care environment experience is preferable but not required.
Ability to multi-task
Ability to work under pressure
Proficiency in MS Office
Ability to relate to the public
Ability to communicate with patients, caregivers, doctors' offices
Ability to plan and prioritize work effectively
Attention to details and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers