compensation: $14-$17 per hour depending on qualifications and experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Small Grandview Heights, OH, area law firm is seeking an office/marketing specialist to become a valued member of our team; 18 to 24 hours per week.
Enhances attorney effectiveness by locating client leads, formulating marketing data, and publishing marketing materials; compiling and organizing information for efficient and accurate storage and retrieval.
Office/Marketing Specialist Job Duties:
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting
text, data, and graphics.
• Accomplishes ongoing marketing goals by locating and assembling marketing information; compiling,
preparing, and publishing direct mail materials.
• Performs routine adjustments and minor maintenance on printing and mailing equipment.
• Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
• Accomplishes law firm goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring
opportunities and add value to job accomplishments.
Office/Marketing Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
Demonstrated Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Office; Online Research Skills, Analyzing Information, Written Communication, Organization, Planning, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Integrity, Dependability, Professionalism
To apply, submit cover letter and resume.
Must be available weekdays.
Must be available year-round; this is NOT a seasonal position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities