compensation: Hourly, plus commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
TGM is a full service, real estate investment advisory firm. TGM acquires and manages apartment properties throughout the U.S. on behalf of our investors. TGM Meadow View is currently looking for a Leasing Associate for our 312-unit conventional community in the Columbus/Dublin, OH area.
The Leasing Associate is responsible for generating new business (leases) for the TGM community, as well as performing quality customer service to current residents. The Leasing Associate’s primary responsibility is to professionally represent the TGM Community to all potential and current residents while following TGM Policy and Procedures.
* Markets property and amenities to all prospective residents and promotes TGM's brand promise of providing quality services, sense of community, and value.
* Participates in community outreach activities to create brand awareness of the apartment community in the marketplace.
* Develops creative marketing strategies to generate qualified traffic.
* Exhibits the benefits and features of our apartment homes by leading guided sales tours of the community.
* Greets all potential residents to the TGM Community.
* Professionally answers all incoming phone calls, and answers or routes calls accordingly.
* Provides efficient follow-up with potential residents who have left voice messages.
* Ensures the model apartment home(s) in the TGM Community are consistently maintained in outstanding condition.
* Daily management and follow ups of all prospect leads (phone, email and walk-ins) utilizing the relevant system; 100% management of all leads is required.
* Conducts lead and prospect follow ups and management.
* Review unit rents, specials and availability in relevant system to ensure accuracy of online advertising information.
* Updates print and online advertisements as needed.
* "Shops” competitive properties to gather market intelligence and have complete knowledge of the competition in the area
* Implements resident retention programs under the direction of the Community Director.
* Performs other administrative functions and duties as necessary.
* Follows TGM's dress code policy, including selection of outfits from the designated corporate clothing catalog. Maintains a clean, neat, professional appearance at all times.
* Generate weekly competitive market surveys.
* Lead marketing person onsite who will work with TGM Marketing Director in implementing any new marketing initiatives and coordinate TGM community and company branding.
* Complete required training curriculum as specified in TGM’s Learning Management Program particularly in areas of sales, closing techniques, phone and onsite presentation and customer service.
* Understand and promote the community’s value proposition and key differentiators against competitive communities as a means of generating new business and resident retention.
* Assist Community Director and Business Manager with TGM PPM monthly reporting as needed (Market Survey etc.).
* Process applications and related lease paperwork.
* Provide customer service to residents and record maintenance requests.
* Promote the community’s Unique Selling Proposition and key differentiators against competitive communities as a means of generating new business and resident retention.
* Meet or exceed resident retention goals through effective lease expiration management, quality resident services, developing and implementing new and creative retention strategies.
* Complete required training curriculum as specified in TGM’s Learning Management System.
* Other duties as assigned.
Formal Education: High School Diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications
Preferred Education: Associate Degree or certification equivalent
Experience: 1 year
License, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement: No
Minimum Knowledge: Requires advanced knowledge of a specialized or technical field or a thorough knowledge of the practices and techniques of a professional field.
Updating of Knowledge: The knowledge required to perform this job once learned has infrequent changes, but when changes occur, they may be major.
* Highly proficient in professional phone sales techniques.
* Requires solid people skills to interact, relate and connect with a wide variety of people.
* Computer Skills: Familiar with property management software, MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Competitive salary/commission package includes excellent health insurance, 401K and vacation/sick/personal time.
Background Check and Drug Screening is required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers