Trillium Staffing is seeking 3rd shift Machine Operators to work 11:00pm - 7:00am Monday-Friday.
QR Code Link to This Post
Pay is $11.50/hour.
The production operator will ensure the safe and efficient operator of designated plastics injection mold machinery while producing finished product in accordance with quality standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Required to monitor assigned plastic injection/blow molding machinery.
• Will be required to read and understand documents.
• Keep foreman informed of press operations.
• Lift/Stack parts according to customer requirements.
• Responsible for verifying the accuracy of all completed work.
• Monitor part quality - responsible for bringing any quality issues to their foreman.
• Clean machinery and area around machines as assigned.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
If you’re interested in this Machine Operator position, please call 614-351-3100 or apply in person:
4998 West Broad St.
Columbus, OH 43228
- Ability to stand 8 or more hours
- Ability to deal with changing plant temperatures (plant is hot but air conditioned).
- Able to deal with chemical smells on occasion
- Able to keep up with the machine cycle from 40-120 seconds
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings