INTERVIEW SPOTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR 2-4 PM TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 3RD AND WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH!
Stop by the office to apply!
Are you reliable? A hard worker? A Team Player?
This is your chance to get in to growing company with a YEAR ROUND schedule. This is NOT seasonal!
We have starting positions on our assembly team that offer
• Great starting pay
• An attendance BONUS of $1 per hour every pay!!!!
• 40 Hours Per Week - guaranteed!
• Opportunities for advancement
• Full training at every level
• Excellent benefits, including Paid Vacation, Medical Benefits, Vision, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance, and Retirement Savings Account with Employer Match
Here is what our team members have to say:
"It is so wonderful to be able to count on a steady schedule - no more worrying about when the agency is going to schedule me for hours that don't work for my family - and a steady paycheck - I always have enough hours to cover my bills!"
"I love the team atmosphere here - everyone works together, and there is a huge sense of accomplishment when we finish an order."
"It is so fun to be able to see the products we make in stores! Every time I go to Easton, I can see them in 3-4 different places!"
If you have the following, we may have a spot for you. Currently looking to fill 2 MORE openings.
• Desire to work FIRST SHIFT, 40+ hours a week
• Ability to get to work on time: Hours are 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
• Ability / Availability to work OT on some weekends
• Reliable means of transportation to work
• Ability to do basic math
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work on your feet and lift a 50 pound box
• Great team attitude
• Willingness and ability to pass a standard drug test
Please call 614-252-6400 to schedule an interview. Or, email your interest to schedule an interview with our Assembly Team this week!
About The Kingswood Company
In business for 60 years, we are a leading consumer products manufacturer located in Columbus, OH. We serve some of the best know retailers and brands in the world. This is not a temp agency - you will be interviewing directly with the manufacturing company.
We were recently recognized as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in urban America by Forbes Magazine. We have a culture of hard work, excellence, and innovation.
The Kingswood Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About The Position
Various tasks include light manufacturing, general labor, product assembly, packaging, shipping, and other duties as needed to assist with our growing production requirements. Hours are 7:30 - 4:30 Monday - Friday, with some overtime on weekends.