QR Code Link to This Post
• Team member must be able to work in a team oriented and safety conscious environment
• Ability to maintain and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and understands wiring methods and materials
• Ability to inspect and PM generators, compressors, water heaters, pumps, motors, valves, etc
• Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing
• Ability to maintain and repair air handling units, exhaust fans, fan coil units, reheat coils, and other associated air handling equipment
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair plumbing systems, breakroom equipment, roofs, drains, windows, doors, gates, bollards and fencing
• Must understand how to safely use power/shop tools and test equipment not limited to multimeter, megger, drills, saws, impact drives, etc
• Repairs to be performed in conformance with established standards. Assist in formulating standards / work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery
• Possess a high school degree or an approved GED.
• Associates in Electronics or Industrial Electricity or Industrial Maintenance preferred, but not required.
• Experience and proficiency in the following areas: HVAC and Refrigeration Plumbing Systems, Fire Alarms and Sprinkler Systems Roof Systems, Electrical Distribution Carpentry, Blueprint and electrical schematic reading Industrial Tools, Preventive and Predictive maintenance procedures, Compressed Air Systems
• Knowledge of N.E.C. Knowledge of local and state codes
• Must have working knowledge of the following: proper use of hand/power tools and electrical troubleshooting/diagnostic equipment, shop math, fasteners, measurements, and parts nomenclature