Job Description: Ohio Temporary Heating and Air is offering an excellent opportunity for full-time and seasonal (November, 2019 thru March, 2020) entry level positions for a mechanically inclined person that can serve as a Service Installer / Technician and secure the ability to grow their career working for a small company exclusively based in Ohio. We are seeking to find an ambitious individual with a mechanical skills aptitude and a basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical wiring.
QR Code Link to This Post
· Equipment installed will predominantly be temporary heating units from Heat Wagon ranging from 400,000 BTU thru 3,500,000 BTU. Installation includes loading and unloading equipment at job sites, hooking up proper power and/or Natural Gas or Propane gas lines. Individual will be required to lift heavy equipment including flexible gas hose, heaters and fans. Other equipment installed will include Generators, Fans, Ground Thaw Units and Temporary Air Conditioning units from 1-ton thru 5-ton and dehumidification units.
· You will be responsible for cleaning and preventative maintenance of equipment, service of equipment in the field and deliver and set-up of equipment on customer sites.
· You will also be responsible for service documentation, demonstration of equipment for customer use and travel to customer sites.
· You will be required to develop a higher degree of personal responsibility and independent working habits while installing, servicing or transporting our customer’s temporary equipment.
· Travel typical area of coverage will be within 15-minutes - 2-hour drive time.
· Working overtime and weekends during the busy season (winter) is expected
To be qualified, all applicants should have:
· Experience in a related mechanical field with repairing and maintaining equipment.
· High school diploma minimum. .
· The ideal candidate should have basic diagnostic and repair skills for mechanical and electrical systems.
· Valid driver’s license with clean driving record, able to pass a background check and DOT driving certificate (physical and drug testing),
The ideal candidate will have:
· Candidates should exhibit strong teamwork, verbal, and written skills, and possess the ability to work well with others.
· Must have good communication skills.
· Be well groomed, able to project a positive image when face to face with our customers.
Ohio Temporary Heating and Air prides itself on the service side of our business. Going above and beyond for our customers is routine, not the norm. We are a small business that exists because of the great service we give to our customers.
· Competitive Pay based on experience.
Health Insurance Program (full-time only)
· 401k benefit program with company matching (full-time only)
· Ability to earn Vacation paid time off and holidays (full-time only)
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.