Life Changes of Ohio is now hiring Registered Nurses.
As a Registered Nurse you will:
• Be a part of a team that will work with patients with disabilities.
• Plan, organize, and direct home care services.
• Build from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
• Conduct staff/training and education.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience.
• Case management experience is a plus.
• Previous home health/OASIS experience is a plus.
• Current licensure in state, CPR certification, and valid driver’s license.
• Current physical and TB test required.
• Must be able to pass a BCI background check.
• Must have a passion for taking excellent care of those in need.
• Must be dedicated to performing work at a high level of quality not only with direct patient care, but in the documentation completed for that care as well.
• Must be available to answer phone calls/messages while in the field or return calls/messages in a timely manner.
• Complete an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs.
• Provide a complete physical assessment and history.
• Regularly re-evaluate patient nursing needs. Initiate the plan of care and make necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
• Furnish those services requiring substantial & specialized nursing skills.
• Develop a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis.
• Include the patient and the family in the planning process.
• Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
• Counsel the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
• Provide health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
• Act as Case Manager when assigned and assume responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caseload.
• Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
Just because your loved one’s life changes, it doesn’t mean that their quality of life must change. Life Changes of Ohio helps with everyday tasks in the home to maintain their independent lifestyle. Our trusted In-Home Assistants treat your loved one like family, providing companionship and non-medical assistance in completing everyday tasks. Whether you require a few hours a week, every day, or 24-hour care, you can rest assured that the caring professionals from Life Changes of Ohio are caring for your loved one and taking care of their everyday needs.