Hello! I'm selling my 2011 Kia Sorento SUV. This has been my daily driver for my work commute and running errands. It's in good shape and has been dependable for me! I've had regular oil changes and addressed issues I've noticed. It needs some maintenance (see below), but runs strong overall. I just had it professional detailed inside, so it's super clean and ready for a new owner! Car is on the north side of Columbus near Morse Rd and 71.
- Style: 4 door SUV
- Mileage: 160k
- Asking: $6,500
- Condition: Good
- Honest seller. All issues I know of are listed below. If I know it, you know it.
- Clean title, paid off
- Oil changes professionally done every 3,000 miles
- Air conditioning & heat work great
- Heated seats! (Love love love)
- CD player, aux & USB ports, Bluetooth connectivity
- Hitch installed for bike racks and towing
- Roof rails and retractable trunk cover
- New battery last summer
- Recently replaced alternator belt and window washer pump
- Car interior professionally cleaned, exterior washed
- Pet & smoke free
- Delivered with full tank of gas
The Less Good:
- Would benefit from some routine maintenance I fell behind on. Spark plugs, fluids, etc.
- The rear passenger strut is worn. Repair shop recommended replacing it eventually.
- Exterior has minor dents and scratches. Nothing major, just a little wear from general use over the years
- Accidental broke the antennae on my garage door. It does not affect radio station signals at all
- The driver button to roll down the window is a little soft. Does not affect the function of the window at all.
This has been a great SUV for me! Because it's been a family car, I've tried to take good care of it. There are no dashboard lights on, and I've always taken it to a trusted shop for any issues. I think it'll be a solid vehicle for the next owner!