We are seeking cheerful, energetic team players to join our family. We are in the heart of Dublin in the new Bridgepark district.
Full-time positions with benefits package and part-time positions available.
Clean guest rooms as assigned, ensuring the hotel's established standards of cleanliness. Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handling guest requests or complaints. Ensures the confidentiality and security of all guest rooms.
• Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding.
• Experience in cleaning hotel guest rooms.
• Prior guest relations training.
• Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
• Ability to endure abundant physical movements in carrying out job duties
• Ability to ensure security of guest room access and hotel.
PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR AND FORWARD YOUR RESUME, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND E-MAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR RESPONSE SO THAT WE MAY CONTACT YOU.
Paper applications can be completed at the hotel - 6540 Riverside Dr, Dublin, OH 43017.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers