**Please include an updated copy of your resume if interested**
QR Code Link to This Post
About Pro QC International:
Pro QC International has over 30 years of experience providing quality control and engineering solutions in over 38 countries. Whether we're testing products, auditing suppliers, inspecting shipments or managing rework/sort projects, our skilled team of QA professionals represents the quality interests of our clients at factories worldwide.
QC Inspector/Engineer Primary Responsibilities:
• Conducts quality control inspections of in-process and pre-shipment products at local facilities.
• Inspection duties include, but are not limited to: visual (workmanship) evaluation, functional testing as applicable (measurements, assembly, etc.), packaging & labeling verification, etc.
• Provides timely, detailed reports and photographic evidence of product, packaging, labeling, defects noted, etc.
QC Inspector/Engineer Skills/Experience Requirements:
• Experience as a quality inspector, or applicable manufacturing experience in specified industries (CQE preferred)
• Experience with ANSI Z1.4 sample size determination and AQLs (training available)
• Ability to lift at least 20lbs as necessary
• Must be able to use MS Word and Excel to submit documents and reports within the time specified (usually within 24 hours after job completion)
• Ability to work well in independent and group problem-solving situations
• Ability to maintain a positive, professional disposition when adapting to occasional disruptions and unexpected events
• Flexibility in scheduling
• Hourly rates vary depending on experience and assigned shifts.
• QC inspections vary in time requirements, with one to two days per inspection for the general time required.
• Projects are either part-time or full-time 1099 contract work
Apply Today and Join Our Team!