favorite this postBIM / CAD / Revit Specialist (Columbus)hide this posting
compensation: $75,000 to 90,000 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Reasons to work with us:
You'll work with a highly professional project team designing and coordinating many of the region's hottest new construction projects as the CAD Piping Design & Coordinator.
• Skilled in HVAC design duct, piping and plumbing and other areas of mechanical construction.
• Strong proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, CAD MEP and SysQue.
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical, architectural and structural construction documents.
• Create and maintain composite files, run clash detection and conduct meetings.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management or 5-years' experience in this field.
• Ability to use time productively, maximizing efficiency, and meet challenging work goals.
• Must possess and maintain exceptional work ethic as well as uphold company values and demand the highest standard of conduct from self and others.
• Must be a self-starter, with ability to work well as part of a team and independently
Please send us your resume and a short cover letter explaining how you could be an asset to our team driven environment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers