cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment w/d in unit attached garage wheelchair accessible
QR Code Link to This Post
We offer studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments that feature luxury interior finishes such as distinctive quartz countertops with undermounted farmhouse sinks, contemporary slab-front cabinets in walnut or gray/brown, energy star stainless steel appliances, climate controlled thermostats, dramatic open living spaces with 9’ foot ceilings and expansive closet space. The buildings are key FOB controlled with elevator access to higher floors and covered parking with direct building access is available for an additional monthly fee.
Innovative onsite amenities are included for free for The Nicholas members! A Hotel Inspired Business Center with Complimentary Printing, High Tech Lounge Seating with USB/Outlet Ports, Rooftop Infinity Edge Swimming Pool, Outdoor Entertainment Cabana with Sundeck, Garden Terraces, Paw Spa, and a Wellness Inspired Group Fitness Room are just some of what will be included in your monthly rent.
Smart resident concierge services such as package receiving and delivery, plus online work order and rent payment services will make your life carefree at The Nicholas Apartments. FIVE STAR award winning customer service will be just another added bonus to living a smart and innovative life at The Nicholas Apartments in Downtown Columbus. Life at the Corner of Everything!
• Located on High Street, the city’s notable ‘main street’ running through downtown, containing plentiful business, dining & shopping options all the way from German Village to The Short North (and beyond)
• Easy access I-71, I-670, I-70 & SR 315
• Minutes from the Arena District, The Short North, German Village, The Brewery District
• Business Center
• Yoga Room
• Rooftop pool with grilling, dining and lounge areas
• Courtyards featuring grilling stations & fire pits
• Clubroom with Billiards Lounge, Fireplace & Entertaining Kitchen
• Lobby Wi-Fi Hotspot with Starbucks Machine
• 24/7 Yoga Studio
• 24/7 Fitness Center with state-of-the-art Matrix cardio & weight training equipment*
• Paw Spa
• Bike repair station
• Direct access to Veritas Restaurant and The Citizens Trust upscale cocktail lounge at 11 West Gay*
• Under-building parking garage with direct building access available
• Luxer One monitored package room & locker system with 24/7 accessibility
• Interior Member Mail Room
• 24/7 Controlled Building Access
• 24/7 Emergency Maintenance
• Convenient internal trash chutes
• Rooftop firepit and conversation areas
• Courtyard Grilling Stations
• Resident Social Events
• Resident Bike Storage
• Grocery Delivery from The Hills Market
• 24/7 Emergency Service Team
• Online resident payment system
• Online service requests
• Management by Award Winning Drucker + Falk
• An Edwards Urban Community
• Dramatic open living spaces with 9’ ceilings
• Energy Star Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
• Full Size Front Load Washer and Dryer included for FREE
• Contemporary slab-front cabinets in walnut or greybrown
• Open stainless shelving incorporated into cabinetry
• Wide plank wood finish flooring in living area & bath
• Artisan inserted panel doors with brushed nickel hardware
• Distinctive quartz countertops with under-mount sinks
• Spacious kitchen islands, breakfast bars & pantries*
• Ceramic porcelain tile backsplash
• Gooseneck Faucet
• Sleek Glass Top Range
• 2-inch NuWood blinds
• White glazed elongated subway tile tub & shower surrounds
• Rainfall showerheads + luxurious soaking tubs
• Elegant framed vanity mirrors
• Designer pendant, track & under-mount lighting
• Floor to Ceiling Windows with Abundant Natural Light
• Stunning City Views
• Personal terrace or balcony*
• Prewired for Time Warner/Spectrum Television
The Nicholas Apartments
12 W. Gay St.
Columbus, OH 43215
From I-71 headed South, keep right at the fork to stay I-71 S toward Columbus, Take Exit 109A towards Dayton, Merge onto I-670 W, Take Exit 4B on the left to Merge onto US-23 S/N 3rd St., Turn Right onto East Gay St. The Leasing Office is located at 12 W. Gay St. on your right.
From I-71 headed North, Take Exit 100A towards US-23 S/Front St./High St., Merge onto W Fulton St., Turn Left onto S. Front St., Turn Right onto W. State St., Turn left at the 2nd Cross St. onto S. High St., Turn Left onto W. Gay St. The Leasing Office is Located at 12 E. Gay St. on your Right.
From I-70 headed East, Keep Left to stay on 1-70 E., Use the Left 3 lanes to take Exit 96 for I-670 E. toward Airport, Continue onto I-670 E., Take Exit 4A-A A-4B-4C to merge onto US-23 S/N 3rd St., Merge onto US-23 S/N 3rd St., Turn Right onto E. Gay St. The Leasing office is Located at 12 E. Gay St. on your Right.
From I-70 headed West, Take Exit 101B toward Downtown, Continue on E. Mound St., Turn Right onto S. 4th St., Turn Left onto E Gay St. The Leasing Office is Located at 12 E. Gay St. on your Right.
Our apartment community is in close proximity to Interstate 71, Interstate 70, Interstate 670, State Route 315, State Route 23, Downtown, German Village, Short North, Discovery District, Victorian Village, Italian Village, Harrison West, Marion Village, Brewery District, Upper Arlington, Grandview, Clintonville, Ohio State University, Capital Law School, Columbus State, Franklin University, Columbus College of Art and Design, CCAD, St. Charles High School, Columbus School for Girls, CSG, Franklin County, Greater Columbus Convention Center, Nationwide Arena, Schottensteins Center, Columbus Commons, Scioto Mile, COSI, Veterans Memorial and Museum, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Columbus Museum of Art, Ohio Stadium, Ohio Capitol Building, Huntington Bank, Chase Bank, PNC Bank, Fifth/Third Bank, Nationwide Insurance, Grange Insurance, L Brands, Abercrombie and Fitch, AEP, AEP Ohio, Columbia Gas, Rhoades Tower, LVQ Tower, Bicentennial Park, OSU Medical Center, OSU Wexner Medical Center, US Bank, Autoban Park, Schiller Park, Genoa Park, Rouge Fitness, Huntington Park, Maphre Stadium, Columbus Crew, Columbus Clippers, Columbus Blue Jackets, Ohio State Buckeyes, Grant Medical Center, Doctor’s Hospital, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Riverside Methodist Hospital, Ohio Theatre, Palace Theater, Goodale Park, Franklinton, Franklin Park Conservatory, Easton Town Center, John Glen International Air Port, Rickenbacker Air Force Base, Miranova, Parks Edge, North Bank, JP Morgan Chase, Cardinal Health, Cover My Meds, Big Lots, Ohio Health, Columbus Dispatch, Topiary Park, Hexion, State Auto Insurance, Motorists, DSW, Scotts Miracle Grow, Express, Honda, Express Live, Worthington Industries, Pet Friendly, Luxury, New Construction, washer and dryer included, Brand New, Smart and Innovative, rooftop pool water pool, 24 hour fitness center, sundeck, package acceptance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, 24 hour clubhouse, balcony, patio, expansive closet space, covered parking, stainless steel appliances, online portal, poolside cabana, grilling areas, elevators, controlled access, climate controlled thermostat, quarts counters, pantry, resident socials, ceramic tile, breakfast bar, spacious open floor plans, downtown view, pool view, courtyard view, onsite management, pet park, bark park, paw spa, pet spa, bike storage, bike maintenance.
Pricing and availability subject to change
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers