compensation: $14.00 and Up. Compensation based on experience and abilities. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
USA Vinyl is a highly successful, rapidly growing manufacturing facility located in Groveport, Ohio. We offer the highest quality vinyl and aluminum fencing and railing products available and focus on providing our customers a superior customer service. Everything we do is based on our values when it comes to our customers and associates.
We are seeking an “A player” with attention to detail, an “I care” attitude and a passion for being the best. A person seeking a great place to work and an exceptional team to join. This position offers incredible career opportunities to a proven performer.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Processing vendor bills
• Communicating with coworkers and vendors to resolve any discrepancies
• Accurately entering bills into system via import or manual entry and coding to the correct GL account
• Reviewing monthly statements from vendors
• Reviewing monthly credit card statements, making sure all receipts are accounted for and coded properly
• Creating and maintaining an organized filing system to keep track of invoices and receipts at different stages
• Assist with sending out checks to vendors and filing paid invoices
• Entering customer payments (via check or wire transfer) into system and preparing deposits.
• Monitoring customer accounts and communicating with customers and sales reps on outstanding balances.
• Sending statements to customers monthly or as needed
• Auditing our large customer accounts and submitting disputes on outstanding invoices
• Helping with other projects in the accounting department
• Has good time management / ability to prioritize tasks
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Prior experience with data entry
• Familiar with A/P and A/R tasks
• Must have excellent organizational skills and show attention to detail
If this sounds like you, send your resume for an opportunity that provides long term employment and an opportunity to learn and grow.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers