QR Code Link to This Post
The Crown Automotive Group have a unique opportunity for an Experienced Title Clerk.
You must be:
- A self-starter
- Prefer experience with auto titles.
You also have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volumes and are capable of accurately processing, posting and logging purchase and wholesale vehicles.
Proficiency in Excel and CDK (ADP) is a plus!
Crown Automotive Group is a family-owned automotive dealership group celebrating 50 YEARS in the Tampa Bay Area with additional locations in Tallahassee, Tennessee and Ohio.
Here's some of what we offer:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K w/ company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- The stability of an established company
- Paid training
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Cutting-edge sales technology and software
- Opportunities to serve your community
- Create and process all title applications, and other misc. title work needed compliant with each of the 52 states, including all notarization for the company.
- Files/scans all necessary paperwork daily.
- Processes BMV and posts all BMV checks.
- Refunds and/or collects monies for customer tag work.
- Responsible for generating and working the “Missing Title Report” and working it on a weekly basis to assure all collateral is accounted for and present.
- Responsible for sales tax and BMV schedule.
- Follows up on missing titles due.
- Meets all title filing deadlines.
- Answer's the telephone and responds to customer and lien holder requests throughout the day.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and customer service skills – approachable, cheerful, helpful, etc.
- Ability to complete detailed paperwork.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level.
- Exceptional Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to resolve stressful customer situations using all resources necessary.
- Current Drivers License and ability to meet US employment and Crown's eligibility requirements.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Crown Automotive Group Team!